Here are a few quick tips to try when your training progress Stall’s..
- Increase calories on training days, start with 500 split between pre and post workout meals.
- Change your training routine around, try a new split, reverse the order of your exercises ect.
- Implement some intensity techniques like rest pause, drop sets, pre exhaust and supersets.
- Try a pre workout drink before your session if your not using one already.
- Adding in either a test booster or pro hormone will help increase strength and size which will enable you to push harder and recover better.